Community Training & Skills Development Initiatives
- The provision of targeted Skills Programmes to support Veterans and Armed Forces Families.
- Skills and workshops to support many in the community with Mental Health and PTSD.
- Community & Family learning programmes.
- Training & Support developed around individual learning plans.
Schools & Educational Projects
- Working across Primary, Secondary, Special Schools in Wales.
- PDG Planning & development services.
- Providing schools with access to targeted training for staff, teaching assistants & parents utilising PDG allocations.
- Teacher INSET Training in specialised subject areas.
- Family Learning Programmes – Developing a varied programme of skills & taster learning activity sessions for individuals and groups.
- Special skills events and flexible holiday learning weeks/days.
- Summer Schemes
- Armed Forces Pupil & Parent Projects
- Creative Literacy Schools Project in collaboration with Yr Ffrwnes.
- School Grant funding consultancy.
Community Support via Inclusion Projects & Services
- Working with Adults running job search & mentor sessions.
- 1to1 Mentoring Projects.
- N.E.E.T Projects & Services.
- Skills & training projects run on outreach in the community.
- Mentoring & Support services & projects.