Armed Forces Support & Community Training/Skills Support
- The provision of targeted Skills Programmes to support Veterans and Armed Forces Families.
- Skills and workshops to support many in the community with Mental Health and PTSD.
- Community & Family learning programmes.
- Training & Support developed around individual learning plans.
Schools & Education Services
- Providing schools with Accredited Compliance training for staff, teaching assistants & governors – First Aid, Food Hygiene, Mental Health First Aid & Safeguarding Level 1 to 3.
- Teacher INSET Training in specialised subject areas.
- Family Learning Programmes – Developing a varied programme of skills & taster learning activity sessions for individuals and groups.
- Armed Forces Pupil & Parent Projects
- School Grant funding bid writing training & bespoke consultancy.
Community Support Projects & Services
- Working with Adults running job search, CV support & mentor sessions.
- 1to1 Mentoring Projects.
- N.E.E.T Projects & Services.
- Skills & training projects run on outreach in the community.
- Mentoring & Support services & projects.